You need steady hands and nerves of steel to play this. Remove each stick in turn without moving any of the others. Points are scored for each stick removed, with the different coloured sticks worth different points. Game contains 30 wooden sticks 0.9m (3ft) in length, packed in a colourful box for storage.
Suitable for 2+ players, age 3+
How to Play:
- Simply hold the sticks vertically and let them drop to the ground
- Players then pick up sticks one by one.
- Don't let the other sticks move as the only one that can is the one you are trying to pick up.
- Continue the game until all sticks are picked up.
- Add up the scores and decide whos the winner!
- Helps improve hand eye co-ordination
- Players of all ages can join in the fun!
- Easy to transport and can be taken to any chosen playing location
- 30 coloured wooden sticks
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Height: 90.5
- Length: 7.4
- Width: 7.6
Shipping Service: UK Mail
Package Weight: 3kg
Format: Full colour retail box
|Case Information||Pallet Information|
| Quantity - 8|| Quantity - 120|
| Weight - 24kg|| Weight - 360kg|
| Width - 92cm|| Width - 120cm|
| Depth - 15cm|| Depth - 100cm|
| Height - 15cm|| Height - 160cm|
View Product Instructions